Beauty fades with age. The first wrinkles appear, the skin becomes dull and dry. Rejuvenation can be achieved with the help of various procedures. The result depends on age, the body's ability to produce collagen. This substance is responsible for the tight oval of the face, the absence of wrinkles. Home treatments are effective together with regular care, lifestyle changes will help you rejuvenate your face for 3-5 years. Hardware procedures increase this number to 7. In some cases, radical methods of rejuvenation are needed. It will remove them for another 5-10 years.
Rules for preserving youthful skin
- Sleep 7-9 hours a day. . . Adequate rest encourages rejuvenation.
- Use sunscreen. . . Ultraviolet rays dry out the skin, making it relaxed, wrinkled.
- Use a tonic or facial cleanser before bed.. . . In the morning it is better to just rinse with warm water.
- Get rid of bad habits. . . Smoking, alcohol makes the skin old.
- Massage your facealone or in a beauty salon every 3-6 months.
- Practice. . . Exercise for 30 minutes to improve tissue circulation.
Facial rejuvenation methods
Home or professional care methods will help you reset for 5-10 years.
Home treatments include:
- Masks- Herbal decoctions, berries, fruits, oils and vegetables serve as a base. The method is effective with regular use, proper selection of components.
- Massage- light caressing, rubbing or tapping help to improve the microcirculation of lymph and blood. The procedure does not give an immediate result, but it is persistent with long-term use.
- Peeling, peeling- natural ingredients are used. Efficiency is high, subject to the rules of care.
- Contrasting wraps- tighten the skin, improve the oval face.
- Anti-aging treatments- use of pharmaceutical products. The method is effective, but if you do not follow the rules, it can harm your health.
Types of professional rejuvenation:
- Injection procedures- Subcutaneous injections are very effective if done properly and there are no contraindications. The result lasts a long time.
- Care products- cleaning, peeling with professional cosmetics. It helps to rejuvenate the face in 2-4 years.
- Hardware cosmetology- almost all methods are effective. Some of them require preparation.
Facial rejuvenation cosmetics
The aging process of the skin begins after 25 years. Since then, the use of anti-aging cosmetics is recommended.
It is divided into several groups:
- Muscle relaxants- reduce muscle tone, prevent the appearance of mimic wrinkles.
- Products that activate the production of your own collagen- moisturizes, nourishes the skin, protects it from harmful factors.
- Corrective and concealing cosmetics- visually rejuvenates due to tonal and reflective components.
- Dealers- Penetrate under the skin and fill in wrinkles. Efficacy is achieved by a combination of silicone and hyaluronic acid. The result is short-lived - 1-2 days.
Cosmetics come in different forms - creams, emulsions, lotions, patches, gels, foams, oils, balms and serums. They contain peptides, useful acids, collagen and vitamins.
Recommendations for the use of anti-aging products:
- Use seasonal makeup. . . In winter, the skin needs increased nutrition and protection.
- Change your makeup every 5-10 years. . . Anti-aging creams and lotions should be age-appropriate.
- Use products from the same cosmetic line. . . They complement each other.
- Choose cosmetics that suit your skin type- for dry, greasy or normal.
Home remedies for a youthful face
Regular use of masks, peels based on natural ingredients will help restore natural beauty. Procedures must be performed regularly.
Cosmetic procedures should begin by removing the remnants of powder, eyeshadow or foundation. Pore cleansing will help the skin to better absorb nutrients.
- Soak cotton wool in micellar water or cleansing milk to remove makeup.
- Wipe face rinse with gel or lotion to remove sweat and dust.
- Avoid soap - it dries your skin. Use for dry products without alcohol, oil - foam without oil. Sensitive skin requires ingredients that do not contain allergies.
- Rinse face with hot water. Add chamomile or mint there, lean over the steam for 3-5 minutes to expand the pores.
Effective recipes for cleaning the home:
- Mix 2 tbsp. l. green tea with half a teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply on face. Rinse with warm water after 20 minutes.
- Grate 1 skinless cucumber, add a tablespoon of honey. Apply the mixture on the face. After 15-20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
The next stage of rejuvenation at home is necessary to remove dead skin particles, blackheads or acne. Peeling is done by peeling.
- Apply the scrub to the skin, avoiding the area around the eyes. Rinse after 3-5 minutes.
- Treat face and hands with alcohol or other antiseptic. With a bandage wrapped around your finger, press blackheads or pimples. After steaming, it will come out easily.
- Use tightening masks to tighten pores. Dilute the cosmetic clay, spread it on the face. After 15-20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Combine 1 tsp. dry grated orange peel with the same amount of milk and 2 tsp. flour. Apply on the skin, rinse the citrus mask after 15 minutes.
- Soak 1 tbsp. spoonful of oatmeal with a little warm water. After 3-5 minutes add 1 tsp. baby, apply the mixture on your face. Hold the mask for a quarter of an hour, then rinse.
Homemade recipes for hydration:
- Combine 2 teaspoons. natural yogurt with half a teaspoon of flour and turmeric. Add 1 tbsp. l. grated avocado - contains vitamin A (retinol). Hold the mask for a quarter of an hour, then rinse.
- Mix 3 tbsp. l. tomato juice with a tablespoon of lemon. Add 2 tbsp. l. milk cream. Tomato is a natural antioxidant that contains lycopene for facial rejuvenation. Apply the resulting paste on the skin and rinse after 15 minutes.
Cosmetological methods of rejuvenation
Professional ways of dealing with age consist of different techniques. Among them there are effective for all skin types, removal of related problems and for any budget.
Beauty injections are done with botulinum toxin. The procedure consists of subcutaneous injection of a substance to smooth out large wrinkles of the nasolabial triangle, remove crows and acne.
In addition to botulinum toxin, vitamins and hyaluronic or lactic acid are also used. They fill large folds. Injections are effective for temporarily smoothing wrinkles, are available to almost everyone and do not require a long recovery period.
Popular ways of rejuvenation by injection:
- Biorevitalization- natural skin revitalization by injection with hyaluronate.
- Mesotherapy- introduction of vitamins to eliminate changes and deficiencies associated with aging.
- Bio-reinforcement- injections with gel filler or threads, which accelerates the production of collagen and removes deep wrinkles.
- Ozone therapy- skin saturation with ozone and oxygen to normalize metabolic processes.
- Contour plastic- injection face alignment using fillers with hyaluronic acid.
- Plasmolifting- introducing a person under the skin of his blood in order to alleviate the relief of the face.
These rejuvenation methods include:
- Peeling - light or deep.
- Classical or lymphatic drainage massage.
- Applying a moisturizing or nourishing mask.
Rejuvenation takes place with the help of physiotherapeutic devices that have a beneficial effect on all layers of the skin. Deep wrinkles, scars and other irregularities are removed.
Facial rejuvenation without surgery:
- Microcurrent therapy- stimulation of subcutaneous cells with low power impulses.
- Laser rejuvenation- removal of wrinkles or creases, skin discoloration.
- Cryotherapy- effects of liquid nitrogen against aging.
- RF lifting- facelifting using electromagnetic pulses.
- Photo rejuvenation- High intensity light stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
Rejuvenating massage is a procedure of applying pressure to facial tissues to heal.
There are several types of exposure:
- Anti-aging- It is performed with the help of tuning, which tightens the skin, stimulates regeneration processes.
- Qigong technique- massage with special facial lines with the use of oil.
- Taoist- combination of mechanical stress with internal concentration.
- Tonic- refreshes the complexion, restores its former elasticity.
- Lymphatic drainage- manual or hardware massage to correct wrinkles, improve metabolic processes.
Useful features of the procedure:
- improving skin tone;
- increased lymph and blood flow;
- smoothing fine wrinkles;
- removal of dryness and peeling;
- removal of excess adipose tissue.
Procedures are performed 2-3 times a week. The course of massage is 10-14 days. You can do it yourself - the acupuncture effect on biologically active points will suit everyone who wants to rejuvenate.
Facial rejuvenation treatments are effective with proper nutrition:
- Eat vegetables, fish, fruits and beans. . . They fill the skin with the necessary substances.
- Avoid fried foods, fizzy drinksand sweets that contribute to premature aging.
- Drink 8 glasses a day to help your skin become supple. . . Don’t drink a lot of fluids before bed - excess will lead to swelling.
Radical methods of facial rejuvenation
- Facelift- lifting with plastic surgery. The surgical method helps to look 10 years younger, and the result stays for a long time. Cons - expensive procedure, difficult recovery period.
- Chemical peeling- deep exposure to salicylic or glycolic acid to remove the top layer of skin. Pros - removal of acne, age spots, wrinkles. Cons - many side effects, soreness of the procedure.
- Microdermabrasion- laser renewal or evaporation of the surface layer of the skin together with wrinkles, pimples. Advantages - short recovery time, targeted action. Disadvantages - ineffective for deep wrinkles, additional procedures are needed, redness of the face.