Every woman wants to be beautiful. And this applies not only to the holidays, but also on weekdays, so everyone is interested in folk recipes of beauty. First, it is a pleasure to sit at the table and independently prepare masks, peels, creams. Second, it significantly saves the family budget.
You can talk at length about the properties and useful substances of medicinal herbs and natural products used in the industrial preparation of lotions, creams, masks, decoctions. Although, mankind has long known that preparations prepared at home from natural products and plants often work better than the most famous creams and medicines.
Make friends with nature and rejuvenate your skin with folk remedies will have a magical effect on your skin. You can also prepare herbal remedies for rejuvenation at home, using all the power of nature absorbed by medicinal plants.
There are many recipes for the beauty and health of the body, and at first you may even be confused about where to stop. To help you cope with this issue, you should decide which part of the body you need to work with first - face, arms, legs, abdomen, etc. You can use your own homemade beauty recipes for each page.
The older a woman gets, the more she begins to pay attention to the condition of her facial skin, because it is a part of the body that is always open to people. Every kind of cosmetics, polluted air, work with harmful working conditions, constant stress always leave a mark. Not everyone can afford to go to beauty salons and expensive procedures. And as for home remedies, they are easy to make at home, and all the components can be found in a pharmacy or store.
Homemade mask for beautifying facial skin will help you get rid of such unpleasant problems:
- dry or oily skin;
- peeling and irritation;
- pigmentation that appears with age;
- skin aging;
- blue circles under the eyes due to chronic fatigue;
- pollution, including black dots.
Folk beauty recipes are based on those products that are on our table almost every day or lie in the refrigerator. So what can be used for facial skin to achieve its health and beauty?
Honey and potatoes
Honey has such a wide range of action that it is used not only in medicine but also in cosmetology. You can use the following recipes for the beauty and youth of the face:
- To get rid of wrinkles, honey (1 teaspoon), organic yogurt (5 teaspoons), lavender oil (2 drops) and egg yolks (1 piece) are mixed in a glass bowl until smooth. Apply the resulting mixture on the face with massage movements, and after 15 minutes rinse with warm water. It is recommended to apply moisturizer.
- To make a beauty mask, you will need egg yolks, honey, peach oil and crow's juice (a total of 1 teaspoon). The ingredients are mixed, and the resulting mixture is applied to the skin of the face and neck and held for 20 minutes. The procedure must be repeated every 2 days for 25 days.
- For the third cosmetic product, you will need a dandelion (10-15 flowers) that needs to be crushed. Add 2 tablespoons to the resulting porridge. l. honey, then mix well and apply on face for 15 minutes.
Many recipes for youth and facial skin beauty include potatoes. The fact is that this product contains a large amount of vitamins B, C and K, choline, thiamine, selenium. They help restore the natural balance of moisture, tighten the skin, remove pigmentation and acne. To give your face its former beauty and freshness, you can try the following recipes:
- Medium potatoes are finely chopped to keep the juice as much as possible. The resulting slurry is applied to the skin in the form of a compress (for this you can use gauze). This mask is left for 10-15 minutes, after which it is washed off with warm water.
- Oily skin can also help, but in this case, carrots will be an addition. Potatoes and carrots should have the same ratio when both products are crushed. Since the mixture will be too liquid, it thickens with a small amount of flour. The cosmetic mask is applied for 15 minutes and then washed off.
Bananas, eggs and more
Bananas, as well as honey, in addition to being used in medicine, are also popular among cosmetologists. This product is even included in many expensive facial care products. But why pay more when there are homemade beauty recipes that will have the same effect on the skin? Banana is used for the face in the following ways:
- To rejuvenate the skin, the pulp is turned into a soft substance, to which honey and sour cream (1 teaspoon each) are added, as well as 1 egg yolk. The resulting mask should stand on the face for 25-30 minutes, after which it is removed with water. But there is a little secret: removing the remnants of the mash should happen with tapping movements.
- Banana is good for restoring water balance, because it contains vitamins for the beauty of the skin, especially if it is inflamed.
To do this, you need chopped banana pulp (1/3 fruit), to which fresh milk (2 tablespoons) is added. If the consistency is too liquid, then it can be wrapped in a gauze bandage and applied to the face (15 minutes). In this case, the mask is removed with a cotton pad, which is pre-moistened with milk (low-fat).
Such a product helps to rid the skin of freckles and pigmentation, because it is a natural bleach. To take advantage of this fruit property, mix half a banana with lemon juice (1 teaspoon). This mask is kept on the face for no longer than 15 minutes.
Eggs are a natural source of protein, they contain beauty vitamins. One egg yolk, mixed with cucumber (1 tablespoon of puree), apple (1 tablespoon of puree), honey (1 tablespoon) and wheat honey (2 tablespoons) is enough to saturate the skin. This mask is applied on the face and lasts for about 20 minutes, repeating the procedure 2 times a week.
Egg masks also eliminate excess fat from the skin, but in this case you will need protein-whipped proteins. Cover your face with this mass and wait for 30 minutes. To increase the effect, rinse everything with mineral water and then wipe with an extra ice cube.
Even by applying plain oatmeal on your face, you can provide your skin with health and vitamins. But old beauty recipes recommend finely grinding the porridge with honey, peach or olive oil and yogurt, and apply this mixture on the skin (for 15 minutes).
If you want your grandmother's beauty recipes to have the maximum effect, then you must prepare your facial skin before any procedure.
To do this, you need to evaporate the face using cheap pharmaceutical products in the form of herbal preparations. It usually takes 10 minutes to keep your head above the steam to open the pores.
Facial care tips
A woman should from time to time make various masks, take preventive measures. For example, a diet of youth and beauty, which includes the rejection of all confectionery products, flour, fatty, smoked, will help not only maintain the water balance in the skin at the required level, but also reduce the risk of disease throughout the body.
Cosmetologists give their clients a series of instructions that help maintain the effect of the procedure for a long time. For example, an eye cream should contain the following substances:
- collagen - tightens the skin and gives it elasticity;
- green tea extract - normalizes skin color;
- manganese - removes dark circles under the eyes;
- caffeine - improves skin tone.
For the eyes it is good to make lotions from the decoction of marigold flowers.
The following recipe is good for such purposes: marigold (2 tablespoons) pour boiling water (1 cup) and leave for 15-20 minutes to cook. Cotton pads are inserted into the resulting liquid (if it has not cooled, then it should be filtered and placed in a cool place), and then applied to the eyes. This wrap lasts for 15 minutes, and in order for marigold to work better, the face should be covered with transparent foil and a terry towel.
In order to reduce wrinkles on the face, the face should not come into contact with the pillow during sleep. A large amount of drinks at night also contributes to such troubles.
For the tone, it is useful to do ice procedures. Ice cubes can be used from plain water or frozen green tea. Such an operation is performed in the morning, when all hygienic procedures have been performed. But the cream cannot be applied on the face for another hour.
It is recommended to go to the bath several times. This will help open the pores deeply so that you can start producing elastin. This component ensures the elasticity and health of the skin.
After masks, peels, peels, it is necessary to let the skin breathe and only then apply the cream. In addition, such cosmetics should contain vitamins A, E, D.
You can also make your own moisturizer and save money. To ensure the beauty of the skin from the pharmacy, only camphor alcohol, chamomile and lanolin are needed.
After the chamomile is cooked, it is left to cook. In the meantime, it is necessary to mix egg yolks, vegetable oil (2 teaspoons) and honey (1 teaspoon), where the infusion (1 teaspoon), camphor alcohol (15 ml) and lanolin (15 ml) will be added later.
All components must be mixed to a homogeneous consistency. The cream is used as needed, kept on the face for no more than 15 minutes (removed from the skin with paper towels) and must be stored in a cool place, preferably in the refrigerator.
Proper body care
In order for the body to look taut, it needs to be taken care of. Yoga helps health well, but the course of such classes should be chosen by a specialist. Remember that proper nutrition for beauty plays an important role.
Every older woman has problems with the décolleté: it can be pimples and loss of skin tone. A white clay mask will help you with that. But it should be applied not only on the chest, but also on the neck, because these two areas are interconnected.
In addition, their beauty requires essential oils of herbs and pine needles from the pharmacy. They are added to the bath taken before bedtime. This will saturate the skin with essential trace elements. Of course, a healthy lifestyle is also important. Every bad habit is reflected not only in the inner state, but also in appearance. Therefore, if beauty and health are expensive, then you will have to work on yourself.